If you’re like most homeschool moms, choosing curriculum might look like this:
- Realize that “next year” is starting much too quickly and you need to pick curriculum.
- Pull up Pinterest to research different homeschooling curriculum.
- Get distracted looking at DIY projects made out of pallets that you’ll never make.
- Re-Focus: You’re looking for a homeschool curriculum.
- Read 214 posts from your favorite bloggers.
- Feel guilty that you aren’t teaching your kids 16 languages like that homeschool mom.
- Eventually, just give in and order the next level of what you bought next year or the curriculum you’re most familiar with.